Friday, March 23, 2012

the sleepless week

now i really found out that i really start to fall for him..i really need someone to talk to but i don hv the courage to tell anybody....i wanna tell him today especially when there is only 2 of us in the room the whole afternoon...i really wanna tell him that i like him but when tell myself n i look at him,i will eventually pretend that i look outside n peek at him,then look back at my laptop screen..as he just sit beside the window..so..he didn realize at all..i think..then tonight i try to sleep again but to no avail..i failed again= =...i kept thinking about him n i am desperately want to tell someone about my condition...at least someone will gives me opinion right?i just wanna know whether i really do like him o just an admire...starting from the time i look into his eyes...i don know...he just got those eyes that will make me nervous all over and eventually blushed ><..thus,he surely don't like at i m a fat girl,we are like 2 different ppl..he is smart and cool and good...i m just a stubborn girl who is stupid in almost everything...i really need a friend who i can trust that can keep my secret now...i really desperately need the talk so i can get my sleep again...

No comments:

Post a Comment