Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It is really a long time since the last time i touch this blog..actually i forgot about this blog that i created..hehez...forgetful lar...ppl old liao sure forget things faster de a..XD

today suddenly got the urge to come here and write something...just some random things...fine..i couldn't sleep..and i don know why...fed up lar..i hv tried reading books but to no avail..then i tried close my eyes for a long time but in the end..i keep staring at the ceiling..then i scan my brain..actually what was i thinking that made me cannot sleep..then i got the urge to ply guitar...and its already about 2am..i thought of lazying around so i close my eyes again but then i give up..i take my guitar and ply..XD..good for a stress release i guess..^^

when i flip open the music book and found a song..'请非得以'..i just love that song..its reminds me a lots of memories which cannot be stated here..hehez..and also it reminds me of the application that i taken just now in facebook...it is an apps about what does your birthday color say about you...the result was actually surprisingly accurate..its says i fall in love easily and letting it go easily when i couldn't get it..i guess its true..because i always fall for the handsome guy,and a week after,i will let go off them coz usually that time was when i found their negative sides...wat i really means is like what i found things that i dislike in them...then i will let them go...and i will say to myself.."they r so perfect..with me??nehx..in my dreams also won't happen lar..they r just too perfect for me..he is tall,handsome,got money,etc..me who looks like a stupid,lazy,busybody,fat pig...he wants meh??haiya..."

but really sometimes i really wish to find someone that i really really will give my life to him.not only he must love me,but also must not shorter than me.hehez ><...actually there is more just that sure not enough space to write all that...XDD...haiya..lazy to write al..gonna try to sleep now..at least i hv a 2 hours of sleep then only go to class..X)..goodnight to me~

No comments:

Post a Comment