Monday, March 19, 2012

20/3

as th edays went by,i just couldn't thinking about u...seeing u every night just make matters worse...i hv already told myself..u r perfect enough..that's why i hv to back off..so u could find yourself a perfect one...me???i m just a big fat dumbass with no brains and even skills...i cant even cook...all i do is just ply games...i don get it...i thought i m the person who fall in love easily and also who will let go easily...but why cant i now??why cant i give up on u???i sometimes cant control myself n would go to ur table and look at what u r doing...and sometimes i will try to communicate with u...but when u sit beside a girl and even lend her ur phone...i cant do anything but just look and hope that she wont accept...is this called jealous??
ans somemore in the maths tutorial..whne i ask sir that tomorrow i m gonna attend his lecture again,ur reaction really surprises me....u ask me 'is it u actually don understand wat the sire teach during the lecture so u r gonna attend the same lecture again for tomorrow?'...inside me i was like..omigod...he actually cares for me...but then i suddenly just got nervous n says the truth out which is i absent for the lecture actually....shit..i shouldn't hv say that coz mayb he might tutor me...i guess i really think too much..= =
this shit is getting serious..i must PUT IT DOWN AND GIVE UP!!!CLEAR UR BRAINS N GO TO SLEEP!!!NOW!!!now!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment