Tuesday, September 7, 2010

4th day of holiday

even it is a holiday..which everyone is eager to wait for it..but not me..although i can sleep till 12pm without mother nagging..but this makes me worry one little thing which is...
'I m alone again'
i always went to school..with a i-m-confident look..
but u haven't know..what actually happen inside of me..
i m not the confident ppl that u think is..i weaker than u hv thought..
n most of all...i m always alone..no matter how hard i try..i will ended up..being alone..
i try to go up..spice up the scene..ya..they r happy..which makes me happy..
but when someone came up stage..they will all forget about me..they will leave me aside..
even when i write a lot of things..they never read it nor answer my question..
mayb i m really useless after all..
i always think i deserve having a great family like them..but i was wrong..
i never deserve it at all..all of them so clever..n talented..me??jus only a piece of junk..which even a garbage junk would not like to take in..
i just only a stupid which make ppl more work to do..
i m only just a piece of junk which no one wanted..
i really deserve the lonely feelings which had haunted me for years..
this will never stopped..
wat hurt me most..even 'that' person..ignore me like others did..i guess there is really no good reason for me to live in this green Earth right?

Written by,
爱情Bluey a.k.a 坏运气天使

5:01pm
07/09/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment